Sarbanes-Oxley and PSM Compliance for Ethanol Plants
LLumin’s expertise in regulatory compliance software enables ethanol producers to meet the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley is one of the biggest issues for companies operating in the ethanol industry.
Whether your company is processing ethanol for corn oil, food additives, personal care products or corn meal for farm animals, product safety is a top concern, along with compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act and OSHA.
LLumin’s READYAsset and READYTrak software suites offer the best all-around solution for managing critical assets, maintaining spare parts and material inventories and tracking Sarbanes-Oxley, food safety and OSHA compliance.
Our READYAsset CMMS provides ethanol producers with condition-based machine maintenance capabilities that enable manufacturers to address critical issues before they happen, keeping your plant, equipment and employees safe. Our READYTrak materials management software delivers powerful tool crib and inventory management, traceability and reporting capabilities.
What Ethanol Customers Love about Our Maintenance & Materials Management Software
- Easy to use, but Enterprise ready, asset management functionality
- Integration to plant wide DCS supports a LEAN manufacturing environment.
- Flexible completion or pre-work criteria to facilitate compliance, including PSM/MOC documentation and tracking
- Workflow and notification engine integrated to any aspect of maintenance, new asset deployment, or materials procurement and tracking
- Powerful Project tracking functionality for efficient shut-down operations planning